Research shows that more than 70% of failed hospitality projects include insufficient research, faulty concepts, bad location, wrong assumptions, poor planning and lack of expertise. To avoid this problem, our experts will help you plan the new business structure in consideration of all perspectives that may influence its long-term life and success.
Our hospitality industry specialists have decades of experience in developing and opening hotels, mixed use developments and other hospitality entities with over 1,000 rooms.
We are able to offer the following services:
- Land issues: : Include “best use of the land study”, assistance in the land acquisition, documentation, title, environmental study, traffic considerations of access and egress, buy versus lease option and financing, legal and financial due diligence.
- Analysis and planning: Include market demand & supply and competition study, preparation of a solid concept and business plan, construction cost and other capital expenditure estimates, financial feasibility study including ROI analysis to ensure the project is financially feasible, preparation of a pre-opening budget.
- Construction process: organization, coordination and active participation in the planning and design stage, in close collaboration with architects, quantity surveyors and designers from relevant architectural preliminary designs and space programs to practical guidance and monitoring throughout the progress of the construction.
- Interior fit-out stage: Preparation of the concept brief in close cooperation with the interior designer, overseeing the procurement of all furniture, fixtures, equipment and operating supplies at best prices and correct quality.
- Detailed development budget: For construction and Furniture, Fixtures and Equipments (FF&E) costs that also includes design, pre-opening, financing and other development costs.
- Coordinating and guiding: The critical path to opening, preparation of all pre-opening services required for start-up, in cases where an operator has not yet been appointed.
- Owner’s representation: In cases where an operator is appointed, we liaise with all parties and act on the owner’s behalf to coordinate and monitor all aspects; such as purchasing, infra-structure completion, legal and safety aspects and a tight control over the flow of funds.